Saturday, May 28, 2011

Website Update

I have mentioned many times about turning this blog into a full website.   My original launched date was set for May 1st.  As you can tell I am still writing on Blogger so my launch date was delayed.  Cut me some slack, the space shuttle missions get delayed as well and they eventually happen.

My next target for HuskerHawkeye.com was June 1st.   I can tell you I am not going to hit this date either.  My excuse... Lame I know but working full time as well as hosting a radio show part time, owning a coffee shop and being a husband and a father of four has consumed more of my time than I originally planned.

Another reason, I want to get it right.  I know it won't be perfect right out of the gate but when HuskerHawkeye.com does go live I want it to be a smooth transition and a resource you visit daily and will recommend to your friends and they recommend it to their friends and so on.

I am still looking for input on what you would like to see.  It will be a free site so don't worry about having to pay a month subscription or anything like that.  But if there is something you would like to see or a function  you would like to use, don't hesitate to tell me.   I can be reached at t.justice1970@gmail.com

Listen Live
Have a great and safe Memorial Day Weekend!   FYI, I will be live on 1460 KXNO on Monday morning from 6-8.  We are streaming so can listen live anywhere!

No comments:

Post a Comment