Thursday, June 30, 2011

The End Is Near

In mid-January I launched this blog not really knowing what I was getting myself into.  This was a new venture where I could continue to write and entertain as well as test the waters and the interest in a blog not dedicated to one team, but rather a rivalry.

I am happy to report that since this blog launched our readership has increased dramatically month to month, more than I could have ever imagined. Readers not just from Nebraska and Iowa but all around the world!  12 different countries to date, I can only assume our great military men and women who are looking for information about their favorite team.

Well the end of this blog is near,  it's time to take this little project to a different level.  It's time to offer more features, more information a better fan experience. Tomorrow at 2:00 PM CST this blog will shut down and you can officially visit www.HuskerHawkeye.com.

 We'll be offering:

  • Message Boards and Forums
  • Easier Access To Blogs
  • Video
  • Links to our favorite Iowa and Nebraska information sources
  • Our featured writers
Like this blog, we are going to play smart and simple and grow as we learn.  

The end is near, but with the promises of a new beginning!

No comments:

Post a Comment