Sunday, June 19, 2011

The First Shot Fired Across The Missouri River

It was just a matter of time,  it has finally happened as the HuskerHawkeye rivalry is now a war.  Nebraska fires the first shot across the Missouri river, how convenient with all of the flooding.  It will just be a matter of time before Hawk fans retaliate.  

I want to thank my good friend and WHO-TV Sports Director Kieth Murphy for providing these pictures.  They were taken at the College World Series in Omaha, close enough to hurt but not many Iowa fans in attendance.   What say you Hawks fans?  Do you have an answer?

                                                             

2 comments:

  1. I've Sooooo got to get me one for my Hog-eye friends to see here in Des Moines! AWESOME and sooo true! GO BIG RED!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Iowa has one National Title... gotta love a shirt showcasing "Nebraska Math".

    ReplyDelete